Monday, November 18, 2013

Waffle Luv from Chile

Hi mom 
This week was good. I am doing good and learning more about the area which is a really big blessing. We had a baptism yesterday which was really great. Her name is Paulina. I told you guys about her a little last week. I had the oportunity to baptise her which also was a really great experience for me. She was so happy and said she felt so aliviated of all of her heartaches and sorrows. It was a really great day. I really felt the spirit so strong in the baptism and I have gained a bigger understanding of the importance of the baptism. Many times we talk about baptism when someone reaches 8 years old and I dont think to much of it. But seeing the whole process of teaching and getting people really ready for baptism, what the primary does for all the kids, It is such a bigger thing now. 
This next saturday too we have a baptism for our other investigator, carmen. So that will be something to look forward to also. We are trying to find more people to teach. That is something that we need always. There are some other people that we are working with that are great and we will continue to work with them and hopefully they will progress more and more. 
I absolutely love my waffle maker it works really great. I had waffles a few times this week for breakfast which was really nice.
The bad news for this week is about mail. We had our zone meeting this week so I got letters no packages. I know that I have a package in the office, at least based on what you said the tracker says, but posibly I didnt get it because I had changed areas. So now we just have to be patient and wait for the next oportunity to get it which probably isnt for another month. I did get some letters though which was really great.
The area that I am in there are a lot of fires right now. Not in my actually area but in the surrounding hills. It is really different than my first area in that it is just hills all around but I really like it. I like being able to see different parts of the country. I cant believe I have almost been here for two weeks. The time really does go by so fast it is crazy. But I am doing good. I love you all and hope that things are going good in your lives too. 
Te amo
Elder Hamilton


My Bed

Even though I am not home I still have lights!


Waffle luv Chile