Monday, July 14, 2014

I dont feel like it is a sacrifice



Hi everyone
This week went by too fast. I didnt like it. There just doesnt seem to be enough time to do everything. That being said also we have changes this week and we think that we are going to be changed. I did get my package which was awsome because it is full of candy and goodies. I loved the pictures and letters too thanks for that. 
You asked about genealogy. There are a lot of people who do have some interest in the genealogy. It is a little hard to do it because not a ton of people have computers in their houses but almost everyone has a smartphone or tablet here so they can do a little with that. The woman who got baptised in may is excited to start her genealogy and go to the temple. 
This week we had zone conferences with just our zone not with the president, that is in another week and a half. It was so great. We talked about sacrifice a lot. Missions have a lot of sacrifice but a lot of the time I dont feel like it is a sacrifice. I loved something that president monson said when he was called as an apostle. He said, I dedicate my life, all that I have. I think for me President monson, Jose Smith and Jesus Christ are such great examples of sacrifice for the will of god. It may not be easy but It is what is important. I also was thinking of our family and the examples of sacrifice that I have seen for the gospel. Especially with the grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa Andrew who have served many missions and Grandma and Grandpa Hamilton who are the king and queen of family history. I am so grateful for the family that I have who have sacrificed time, effort, energy and home for the lord. 
We had a activity this week which was great too. It was really fun. It is a little hard because there isnt always such great asistance at the activities. But some investigators and less actives were able to go. 
Things are going really great here. I am excited to see what happens this week with changes. AND I am so excited that the world cup is over hahaha. But really...
And I want to with a feliz cumpleaños to the happiest place on earth. 
I love you all
Elder Hamilton