Monday, September 22, 2014

Life in the Office

 Office BBQ for the Chile Independence Day Sept 18
Hello all
Another week has past and here we all are again. I hope that everyone is found healthy and happy. I had a fun week this week. It was another busy week like always but I love that. This week we had a fun day on the 18 because the 18 of september is the independence day in chile. So party. haha. On wednesday we had an activity in the branch with empanadas, choripan (that is the best), Kabobs, and this tradicional chilean drink. It was fun and really great to get to know some more of the branch and meet some less actives that we hadnt met yet. On  thursday it was the actual holiday. In the office we did a bbq which was so great and a lot of fun. It was a little hard on thursday and friday because everything was closed so we couldnt pay any of the bills we have to pay so we had to do what we could in the office. It is so nice when we can just pay the bills on the computer. Generally we can do that but not with everything we have to do. 
On wednesday we had a conference with the president and his wife. It was so so awesome. I always love it when we have conferences with them. I always hear things that I need to hear and get answers to my prayers. They talked a lot about faith and courage in our lives. It is so important that we have these attributes of christ in our lives. As missionaries and as people everyday we need to be brave and live 100% how christ espects us to live in every cirunstance. I loved what I heard and heard a lot of things that I need to do to be better with those things. That is something that I love about the mission that I am going to apply to my life, I am always looking for ways that I can be better. There are a ton of things that I have to work on believe me but It is so great to look back and see the progress Ï have had. There are some times when before my mission I thought that all of the m,issionaries were perfect. I then became a missionary and realized that That isnt how it is. Then In my mission sometimes I think that I need to be perfect by the time I finish my mission but that isnt how it is either. I just love seeing progress and change for the good. 
Speaking of progress. I keep learning new things in the office and keep loving what I am doing it is really fun and I am learning a ton. In our area we are still looking for some new investigators. It is a little hard because we are only up there for like 4 hours each day but we are excited to keep doing more. We have a goal to talk to more people each day so that we can find some new people. 

I am doing really well and am happy and healthy. I hope that you all have a great week. I love you all so so much. 
Les quiero
Elder Hamilton



 They call this my "cube"
The other elders serving in our branch