Monday, June 1, 2015

Obedient to the end!!

This was the short note to me but I wanted to share. I appreciate the example he sets of obedience to the rules- even at the end of his mission. He needed to be short so he was.
16 days left!!

Welcome to Blog #100!!!
Well I am so sorry to tell you that this is going to be really really short. I am great dont worry about anything it just wasnt letting me log in to my email for an hour and a half and just now It let me in. I have no idea why but I am really great. I feel bad that I cant write you all more I am very grateful that I was able to see the mails though. A few things that I do need to tell you. So this next week will be my last internet. Crazy I know so if there is anything that you need to tell me let me know. I am thinking lunch in chic-fil-ee and pasta with alfredo sauce for dinner. How much time do I have for my talk ?  I got an answer from mike today from the laundry and he said I can start when I get back and to just let him know. Again I am so sorry mom. Know that all is well I am excited for this week. Today we are going bowling for a district activity. Sorry mom. I love You. At least we know that we will see eachother soon!
I love you so much. Goodnight...

tynan