Wednesday, July 17, 2013



July 17, 2013

Hola Madre!
To start off Happy Birthday Disneyland! See you in two!!
Our daily schedule is basically 11 hours in a class room like 1 on a computer. Just doing language and spiritual study. A lot is with a teacher but also a lot on our own as a district.
I actually know a girl from high school here so that is fun! and now i know a lot of people.
I have learned how important
 
Things are going great. This week flew by compared to the first week here which felt like a year. It´s much more crowded now and will continue to be so even more over the next few weeks. No temple today. Every other week so I will go again next week. We were all happy because over this last weekend there was some fiesta and fireworks. Made up for missing the 4th.
I think the blessing I realized most this week was how lucky I am to have elder withers as my companions. He works hard and is always willing to work. Our district is really distracting during study times. Most of them just talk and dont work at all. Luckly over my years I have become the master at ignoring people. SO i am able to keep focused and study. We are in our 3rd week here in the ccm so after this one 3 left. It is crazy we are almost half way already. Sort of scary because that means I need to be pretty good at spanish by then. It is coming along and I am trying to work as hard as I can with it.
Yo sé que la iglesia de jesucristo del los santos de los últimos días es verdadera. sé que jesucristo es él salvador.
Te Amo
Elder Hamilton
 
Also an hour on the computer is not very long so I would love to receive some letters just because I don´t always have time to read everything. 
 The mtc address is
carreta tenayuca chalmita #828,
Colonia zona escolar, Deleg. G. A. Madero
C.P. 07230 México, D.F., México
Dear elder works too!
Thanks I love you all
Glory glory hallelujah!
His truth is marching on!!