Saturday, February 7, 2015

CHURRO!

Hola Familia
This week was a very great week with a bunch of fun different things. First off last saturday I ate a CHURRO yay my first churro since disneyland a year and a half ago. There are always people selling food in the street like churros, empanadas, sopapilla, and other sweets like pie. but it isnt the best to buy from these people becuase who knows how it was cooked and for how long they have been sitting out in the sun. so I have never been able to by a churro even though I was dieing to try one. Finaly we went to a art market and they had a store that sells churros. So I thought that it was ok becuase it was an astablished place haha. It was good and full of dulce de leche in the middle! Then on sunday we had lunch with a gringo family Aka a family that is from the USA. It was cool and in english. We ate Hot dogs and hamburgers with pasta salad and watermellon. It was very american we loved it. And the view from their house was so beautiful. They live in a place called Reñaca which is where all the tourists go. so it is close to the beach. 
In the things more spiritual. We had a very great activity on Saturday night that was a lot of fun. We talked about the family and the importance of the family. Two primary kids got up and bore their testimonies about the family and it was so cute. How grateful I am for a eternal family so that we can be together forever. The world is all lost. It is the only way we can say it. They are lost in sin and lies. We have a great mesage in our lives about how the family can be together forever. It is worth fighting for everything that this brings. I have learned that there are a lot of fights that we have to fight in life but it is all worth it. I remember the pioneers who died going to zion becuase they knew the fight was worth it to be sealed in the temple as a family. I am so grateful for that sealing that my family has that holds us together as long as we keep our covenants. We have been working with a less active endowed member and we have been able to see a lot of progress with him. He talks about when he reads his patriarchal blessing and all of the things that God has for him. He hopes for an eternal family and that is where his goal should be. He has started reading the book of mormon and praying again and has been able to feel the spirit in his life again. We are also working with a family that is reactivating and their 2 daughter are going to be baptized this month. They also are working towards this goal. It doesnt just stop at baptism for anyone we need to do more and we are trying to teach them that. They have really progressed too. The sister has a calling now and the brother has started asisting church for the three hours. It is so awesome to see what this eterna promise does for people so they can come closer to god. 
In my last week in the office I didnt do any of my old responsabilities. I left it all to my companion and he did a great job. I was busy getting things ready for the mission leader counsel that we had yesterday and the president gave me a special responsability that is a little differenet than what a missionary would be doing. I am selling stuff. haha. All my KSL and ebay skills have really come in handy. So like I said a few weeks ago we are closing a lot of areas and houses so we have a lot of stuff that we need to get rid of so I have been taking picture, posting them in a website that is called YAPO and selling them. We have been able to sell a lot of stuff so that has been great. I have liked it. It is really different but it reminds me of mom posting things on ebay or ksl haha. 
It has been a great week. Fast. This week we have changes. ahhhhhhh. I have no idea where I am going but I know that it will be like 9 days until my pday. So i wont be writing again until monday the 16. I am a little nervious about the changes but It will be good. I am also excited for new experiences. I love you all
Les quiero
Elder Hamilton

Renaca


Ward Party





More Vina Beauty