Saturday, October 4, 2014

Photo's and Letter

Lots of photo's this week from the mission blog.  It was their zone conference.
A great thing about conference is that for 4 days a year you and your missionary are doing the exact same thing at the same time :) CH




 Back of head shot
 Elder and Sister Cluff from office


Hola Familia
Estoy tan animado por la conferencia general.
Yay its conference day. I love conference it is the greatest. I am really hoping to hear some great council for missionary work. And i promise you there will be a lot. This week went well. I am always happy even if the work is moving slowly. Our area has been really hard to find people to teach. It is really frustrating. I feel like my life is a little bipolar right now.haha. In the office I have seen so much progress. I have learned a ton and feel a lot better with everything. Then in my area we havent seen a ton of change. We have talked to a lot of people but there havent been very many with a really desire to listen or know that these things are true. It makes me so grateful for what we have in the gospel. I was thinking about how we were going to have conference today and thought about how so many people dont even know what that is or dont understand the importance of the conference and a living prophet. It just makes me want to share it with everyone. We have been talking about that a lot with the people in the street. The people have talked really positively about it and I hope that some of them go to the conference. I invite everyone to invite someone to the conference. It isnt too late. I know that everyone has facebook and internet so you can all invite your friends. I know that someone will watch and you could be the instrument of the lord to change the life of someone. I am oh so grateful for what we have. I know that many people dont want to accept these things but there are people out there who are being prepared. 
This week my companion should be changing areas so I will be the only financial clerk in the office. AHHHHH! but its fine. I feel really good about things. I am happy because he will be in the mission for another 1.5 months so I can call him if I need help. Then he goes home and I will be the only financial clerk in the mission. Some people asked a little about the office. We still study until 10:30 we dont have language study. We go to the office from 11-4:30 and then we go to our area. Sometimes we have to leave the house at 9:30 or 10 to do payments or get money from the bank. The church has its own internet page to pay everything. Sometimes there are some people that we can only pay from a bank deposit so we have to go to the bank to do it. It is really interesting. I love being able to help the missionaries keep working. 
I love you all so much. I would love your prayers this week as I will start working alone in the office. It should be a busy week because we have to send home the old missionaries and receive the new missionaries then we have changes and we also might be having a zone leader meeting at the end of the week so it will be interesting. 
Thanks for your prayers and suport. 
Les quiero
Elder Hamilton

 My friend Lori Lee found this photo on a blog called Missionary Momma.
They went up to a lookout at 6 AM to take this photo of the city