Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Elder!

Tynan's Birthday is Monday the 27th. 

Hola Familia

Feliz Cumpleaños Mom y Bryce. Tengan una muy buena semana!!! 
This week was really good. I got my package which what awesome. Thanks for all the treats. My companion and I ate poptarts for breakfast today. i am really excited about the wheat thins. They are so good!! haha. This week we were doing the stand. Remember this thing that our mission is testing out. So we were doing that in the evenings. With two hours of the stand after the office we didnt have a ton of time in our area but we were able to talk to some people. We are really looking forward to working a lot in our area this week. This week in the office on monday there were a few emergency changes in the mission and so we had a few changes in the office. Everything is going really well in the office. Things are a lot more peaceful in the office and this next week will be the same. We wont have any reunions or changes for a little while. Today and tomorrow we have stake conference so I am excited for that. 
This week we finished the book of mormon for the third time this year. Now we should be starting the fouth time in a week or two. We are going to have to read it faster if we will be finishing it by the end of the year. It will be a little easier because this time the book of mormon will be shorter because we are all going to be reading it in english. The mission really focuses a lot on english for the latin missionaries and so we are going to be reading together in english. I am really excited for this because even though I can understand it just fine in spanish there is a difference in english. There are a few times when the translations are different. It is like conference talks, They dont come off the same way. so that will be a lot of fun to do together. I have loved reading the book of mormon focusing on different topics. I have been surprised at how much I have been able to learn. I cant believe it has been almost a year since we started reading it. I always talk to other missionaries who got hear mid year and havent been doing it for the full time and I realize how long I have already been here. 
I also cant believe I am turning 21 that is so wierd. I feel so old to say it. but then in my ment I still feel so young. haha. i am excited for my birthday. it will be great. 
I am glad that everything is going well for all of you guys. i love hearing from you all. now is the best time in the mission to send me letters because i get them right away. I got the package and a great letter this week. Thanks for all of your love and support. I love you all
Elder Hamilton